Sunday, December 17, 2006

Take...3??



This is something I've been trying to do for a year now - have a blog that I actually contribute to more than once every 6 months. So here we go again - third time's the charm, right?
It is a week until Christmas eve. This has been one of the most tumultous years of my life - I've grown more and become a different person this year. I've learned the power of being true to myself and the difference that can make. I've learned the importance of making myself a priority and giving myself the value I deserve. When you put yourself at the bottom of the totem pole, you're bound to get stepped on. So it is with great joy that I go into this Christmas, being in a much better place than I have in years. I'm madly in love with my husband and very proud of my children, my business is at an all-time high & we are looking forward to going to Rio de Janeiro this March, I love living in town and the freedom it has given me, I am proud of myself - which is something I haven't been in a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all very proud of you too Cindi! Tuck and I are finally in our wonderful new house, our new phone number is 465-3625. Hopefully we make it by before 2007 for a nog or 2...